View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 09:50 PM   #6801
TreshaRuthe
1st Leg of the Journey

While I would love to say that I'd read this entire thread and spent time getting to know everyone, I've not quite had the time for that. I will keep reading until I'm caught up :D.

My name is Tresha and I'm married to a wonderful man named Kit (or Kristoffer if he's made me angry with him.) The two of us and our children live in a four generation home with my side of the family. We are currently working on getting off the grid and establishing more of a homesteader way of life for ourselves. I'm a midwife and an herbalist working on my pre-med bachelor's but whether or not I'll go on to med school remains to be seen.

Years ago I learned how to crochet and cross-stitch. Cross-stitching came easily to me, though it took me more than twenty years to actually turn out a SQUARE square in crochet. I've saved that little one inch square that was my first SQUARE one. Since then I've been crocheting avidly, and was inspired to take up knitting by an unfulfilled wish of my Mama's.

I hope that over the course of the next four years I can become proficient enough at knitting to be able to begin a wedding ring shawl.

Hope I didn't ramble on too much.

Tresha.
TreshaRuthe is offline   Reply With Quote