View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 09:42 AM   #6
fatoldladyinpjs
Working the Gusset

I'm guilty. I'm one of the ones who read this and passed by. I'm sorry. I thought you were just blowing off some steam. I've never attended a class either. It seems as if I don't have the money or I'm working and can't attend the sessions on a regular basis.

I only patronize one LYS. Phyllis is on the ball. She gives personalized service to each customer. I don't think something like that would have happened in her shop. If it had, she would have bent over backwards to make it right. It sounds to me like employees who don't care about whether or not they do a good job. I think their behavior is inexcusable. If it had been me, I would have said the h with it and not patronized them anymore.

You might be better off getting an instruction video that you can go through at your own pace. I like to learn new things by watching instructional knitting videos on Youtube. In additional to the ones here on Knit Help, Knitpicks has some excellent free videos. One that comes to mind is Kelley's sock class.

I apologize to you for my disregard for your situation and your feelings. Please forgive me for not responding.
fatoldladyinpjs is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fatoldladyinpjs For This Useful Post:
suzeeq (08-17-2011)