Thread: Any Sock KAL 3
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 03:40 PM   #411
G J
Instepping Out

Thanked 1,960 Times in 862 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to G J
I just love hearing what everyone is up to! Emily, you don't have a lack of direction....You have OPTIONS! (And not the KP kind, either!)

Okay, here's what I've been generously given in needles:
Fixed:
Size: Length:
7: 32"
8: 24"
9:32"
10: 24"
10.5: 16"
10.75: 32"
17: 16"

I was also given some KP Options (my faves!) in sizes 6, 7 9 & 11 and 32" cables and some lovely stitch markers and blocking pins. I can't believe how generous people have been. From losing every item of knitting gear I own except my ball winder and a yarn needle, to having all this....I feel blessed! Besides needles, I still need a needle gauge and retractable tape measure.

Please don't feel obligated to give stuff unless you're cleaning out and want to get rid of it! I only knit with circulars, but if you have straights you want to get rid of, I'll donate anything I don't use to my church's charity knitting program....Did I tell you we started one about a year ago? We make chemo caps, prayer shawls, etc..... I've taught dozens of people to knit and it's been a lot of fun! (I don't get much knitting done, but I feel like by teaching others, more knitting happens!)

My address is Gina Johnson; 3947 Field Crossing Ln; Sugar Land, TX 77498.

Can't wait to hear from more of you! Give a quick update if you have a minute!