View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 10:49 AM   #1611
sakura-panda
Turning the Heel

Originally Posted by cheley View Post
Hi all..and Happy New Year I have completed all my needle work commitments and ready to join in on the blankets...I visited our local APL ( within walking distance of me) and I was very surprised at how "chilly" it was in there..but let's face it, it's better there than 20 below zero...So here's my commitment, if anyone would like to send me there project, I will finish and hand deliver to Friendship APL, here in Elyria, Ohio..I did work on pet snuggles awhile back...So pm me I will forward my address on to you
Originally Posted by cheley View Post
Ummm, I posted a few weeks back that I CAN join in, maybe you might want to read my post...Please let me know, as I have not made any commitments (needle work) pending a response here

I apologize; I thought you were making a general shout-out to anyone that had blankets but no place to donate them -- I didn't realize that you were volunteering to knit as well.

If you would like to knit with us, please let me know which blanket you want to work on and I will add you to the list.

We currently have three blankets that are need of volunteer knitters. If you are interested in donating (and starting a new snuggle for us) let me know that too and I will put you down at the end to finish.

Thanks so much for offering to help! I'm sorry I misunderstood your original post.