View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 01:45 AM   #29
Jan in CA
Mod Squad
Thanked 8,897 Times in 7,246 Posts
Originally Posted by Ellen Edwards View Post
What sort of needle case did you get, Jan--for the Knitpicks set? I can't seem to keep my cables in anything--and especially the fixed ones for socks. Got any ideas or a picture or link to the case you got? I'd like to try the addies--but I can't afford them either, but the long Knitpicks cable for Magic Loop kind of gets in the way--not as "soft" as I'd like it to be
I do magic loop all the time with my Options. Guess it's personal choice.

Here's where I got my needle case. I know 4 other people who use them and they all love them. I have the original case, not the multi-knitting case. I can fit almost two sets in the one I have and I prefer the snap to any other closure. She doesn't have them, but I HATE ties!

This is another Etsy site that has almost identical ones. They are a little more money, but look very well made.

Both sites now have numbers as well. I think they will either sell you the numbers or you can have her iron them on for you.

ETA: I take my fixed circs and just loop them around themselves and pop them in a longer slot at the top. I don't have any trouble with them. The cables go in those for me as well.

When asking questions ALWAYS post the name and a link for the pattern if you have it.

NEW! KH knitting video archive

Jan in CA is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jan in CA For This Useful Post:
KnitpickingRunner (04-24-2012)