View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 01:55 PM   #26
aprilbetty
Knitting the Flap

Originally Posted by dturner View Post
I appreciate all your help! I ended up transferring the live co stitches to another, smaller, circular needle. Once I got started, it really went pretty quickly. My corners appear to be "off" by one stitch. I decided not to frog back, as I don't think it is really noticeable, and I was afraid of making the situation worse! LOL I took a picture of the corner, but the mistake may not show up. If I don't run into problems shaping the head, the project should move along more quickly now.
I don't think that is a mistake. The increases just do not quite match the centered double decreases. I love the progress you have made. Don't you just love the way the hem turns out so neat, and all finished at the same time?

I went back and looked at your photo again, and I see what you were talking about, but I don't see it as a problem. Where my corners seemed to be off was on the inside, where the increases did not quite match up. I did not see that as a problem, either.

You won't have any trouble with the head. The directions are very clear. I am really impressed with the head shaping design.

Last edited by aprilbetty : 06-30-2012 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Added more info
aprilbetty is offline   Reply With Quote