Thread: What is a...
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 01:50 PM   #2
Knit On!
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Montana
Posts: 27,765
Thanks: 160
Thanked 6,457 Times in 6,038 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to suzeeq
It's a purl ridge done on a RS row (or a knit row on the WS) where you turn up a hem.
sue- knitting heretic

suzeeq is offline   Reply With Quote