View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 10:31 AM   #1
lucymaude90
Casting On

Help With Ribbing Pattern!
Hello!

I'm a fairly new knitter, i started off with dishclothes and have made about 20 by now! I was getting bored so my Mom (a very long time, advanced, amazing knitter) gave me a fairly simple pattern for a Cowl, which is, for those of you who don't know, is like an infinity scarf, pretty much just a circle that you can wrap around your neck a bunch of times. I restarted my cowl at least 6 times and just up until now i have had ZERO problems.

The pattern is a k1 p1 on 131 stitches. I have about 6 inches of this done on circular needles. I think at some point i dropped a stitch, i looked up how to fix it and thought i had it. But once i got to the next row i still had a circular hole in my knitting which lead me to believe that i had somehow done a yarn over. So i went backwards in my knitting, tried to play with it a little more and am now left with something i have no idea what to call or fix. I'll put a picture here, if anyone knows what this is, what i have done, or, hopefully, how to fix it, i would be eternally grateful!!

Thank you
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-09-28 11.55.26.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	56108  
lucymaude90 is offline   Reply With Quote