View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 07:52 AM   #8
ReaGaladriel
Casting On

Originally Posted by GrumpyGramma View Post
If you look at knitting warehouse (that link) you'll get a pretty good idea of which yarns come in which colors. Their prices are better than if you go directly to red heart or lion band sites to order.

WARNING: looking at all those yarns can be overwhelming!

You might want to find a retailer that ships from a location nearer to you, the difference in shipping could easily make up for any increase in the yarn price.

Good luck finding what you want and be sure to let us know how it all works out for you. If you need help, this is the place to ask, there are very experienced knitters who can answer just about anything....I'm not one of them, I ask a lot of questions.

I know what are you talking about, I was browsing through a few on-line yarn shops and I wanted top buy all the yarns

I went through http://www.knitting-warehouse.com/ and it has great yarns but unfortunately they don't ship in Europe. Does anyone knows any on-line shops that do ship in Europe?

I found some suggestions on-line and I really liked Rowan Big Wool, Sirdar Big Softie and Debbie Bliss Como but I can't find anywhere to buy it.