Thread: Sampler Afghan
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 10:29 AM   #5
cheley
Working the Gusset

Originally Posted by Antares View Post
I confess to looking and not responding to your post because I have no idea what you're asking. Perhaps others did the same.

Are you wanting to "write" something on the blanket without using embroidery and/or cross stitch? If so, there are fabric paints, crayons, and pens that will work to some degree on a bumpy surface.

Otherwise, yeah, I have not a clue what you're trying to say: what does "including a pick" mean? Why do you need to label the sampler? In short, what the heck are you talking about?

(Somehow I'm thinking this isn't the kind of response you were expecting.)
PICK would be picture (sorry should of been pic)...The afghan has 25 blocks, each one has a "name" ex: Pineapple, Touch of Scotland, HOME, Falling trees, etc etc etc....without Labeling each and every block on the back (wrong side of the block)/square to give a description of the "block". I DO NOT want to include the picture of the Afghan (cover of the pattern book) with the gift.....that's "what the heck" I am talking about.....Any hand made item... knit, crochet, quilted etc.( which BTW ... by the way (I can do all) that I make has a special meaning,(keepsake) and in this case, it's a Wedding gift to my nephew.

Last edited by cheley : 10-13-2012 at 02:42 PM.
cheley is offline   Reply With Quote