View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 11:39 PM   #17
GrumpyGramma
Grafting the Toe

Thanked 3,127 Times in 2,636 Posts
Thanks to Judy, I ended up ordering a Hiya Hiya set of U.S. size 2 tips and a cable for them. If I like it on the smallest they had, then the larger sizes should be great. They got me with their free shipping on orders of $35 and a 10% off on $40. I ended up spending just about $40 including tax. Expensive needles!!! The yarn and a few other things that should be in the same pkg. will help with the sticker shock.

ETA: It turns out the Hiya tips I ordered are out of stock as is one of the sock yarns. They already shipped the order and I will have a cable for Hiya tips but no tips to go on it. Hmmmm..... If they'd let me know I would have changed the order to get a different size of the tips. Anyhow, they still gave me free shipping and the 10% off even though my order is now under $23 including tax. I will undoubtedly order from them again, knowing I'm taking a chance on things not being available because they still gave me free shipping and the coupon discount. They really know how to make this fool part with her money!

Last edited by GrumpyGramma : 10-18-2012 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Update
GrumpyGramma is online now   Reply With Quote