View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 06:05 PM   #10
GrumpyGramma
2nd Sock, I Rock

Thanked 3,260 Times in 2,752 Posts
Originally Posted by ArtLady1981 View Post
We think alike! I do the exact same thing!... use Harmony for one of the circs, and NP for the other when I'm using the 2-circs method of knitting in the round! I really prefer the 2-circs over any other in the round method.

Two different types of needle always tips me off where the beginning of the round is. I always lead off with NP, and finish the round with Harmony.
I'm flattered! Thank you. Actually I prefer using magic loop because I only have two tips to think about. I'm so easily distracted I find myself knitting with the wrong tip and then I have to tink. Sometimes I feel like I'm trying to sort out the arms of an octopus. I don't have a cable to allow me to do ML right now so I had to do two needles. It turned out to be the perfect way to compare side by side and decide which I really prefer. Sunstruck won because I decided the wood is better for me and I wanted the lighter color. I've not done much on dpns but I guess at some point I will need to since I have a habit of having cables and tips tied up in different projects.

Happiness is catching that dropped stitch while it's still fixable..

GrumpyGramma is offline   Reply With Quote