Thread: WIPS WIPS WIPS
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 08:22 PM   #1
ArtLady1981
Mod Squad

Thanked 3,891 Times in 3,012 Posts
WIPS WIPS WIPS
I don't usually do this...but I have two cardigans that are completely knit and blocked...just laying there waiting to be seamed. Cabled Cardigan...and....Petronia Cardigan...the buttons aren't sewn on...I was trying to decide between 3-4 choices for each cardigan. The buttons shown are my final answer. He He.

So now what do I do? Seam them??? Noooooo....

I start a Vest! Ha Ha! The yarn is a very cheerful Malabrigo colorway that reminds me of Salsa! Reds, oranges, golds, yellows and greens! I needed some spice to enliven these dreary days of Fall.

So the Vest is 80%...but I've become a little bored with it. I will finish it....late at night when I can't think...

Now I'm swatching for a Rowan Jacket-Coat called Nell. I bought the heathery grey bulky yarn from ELANN for dirt cheap a couple years ago. I'm in the mood to knit up a sensible wintery jacket-coat. Ravelry has 78 projects that are mostly FO's...and all of them are really nice, in all sizes, all colors.

I'm playing it safe...going with the heathery grey. A teensy Japanese girl knit her Nell in peach!
Wow! She looks so adorable.

I won't look adorable. But I will look warm!

So that's wassup with Artlady!

BTW: I've been busy with art shows recently...and I've only knit 1 row on the Vest in the past 3 days! Yeah, really.

Artlady at Rav
ArtLady1981 is offline   Reply With Quote