View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 08:51 PM   #6
JLonier
1st Leg of the Journey

Originally Posted by suzeeq View Post
"K2, yo, ssk, yo, k3 *sl1 k2tog psso, yo, k1, yo, sl1 k2tog psso, k3, yo, k1, yo, sl1 k2tog psso, yo, k2tog, yo, k1, yo, k3* sl1 k2tog psso, yo, k1, yo, sl1 k2tog psso, k3 yo, k2tog, yo, k2."

Hmm - there's 7 YOs and decs in the repeat, so they're even, but 2 YOs in the beginning. Do the last 13 sts inc a double dec or 2 singles to offset the extra yo? Or are you supposed to be increasing stitches? I don't know if this is a triangle shawl or a straight scarf or shawl.
Sorry, I sometimes get flustered when I'm frustrated. The last 13 are appended to above. It's all working out I just don't know why they added errata for it. If it wasn't for that errata I wouldn't be questioning it because it looks fine :S But it'll niggle at my brain in bed tonight :(

It's the center square piece (sorry for leaving that out too jeepers I r lame) for a big baby blanket. Have 121 sts on. Doing a leaf border and a lace edge. Blankie for a friend having his last child. Want it to be as special as one would be for the first

More thank yous,
Jenn

Last edited by JLonier : 12-06-2012 at 08:52 PM. Reason: have to double space between paragraphs for some reason
JLonier is offline   Reply With Quote