View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 12:08 PM   #1828
sakura-panda
Turning the Heel

Originally Posted by susauehl View Post
Thanks for the info! you have been crazy busy! I am not even close to being ready for Christmas! Could you pm your address to me please. Calico Kitty is ready to go!

Last night was dance class for DD and then we went to the holiday show put on by the teachers and administrators of our school district. It was so fun and they raised over $5700 for a local charity! It seems they do this every year (this was the first year we went). DD really wanted to go and DH didn't, so I took her and left all the boys at home!

Tonight is the start of my town's "Holiday Happening" -- I don't know which activities we'll do, but one of my favorites is that all the downtown stores stay open until 10 pm --they call it "Shopping in Da Moonlight" -- although we've had so many stores close this year that I'm not sure what to expect.

Tomorrow is Santa's Workshop -- a craft fair designed for kids to shop for presents for their families -- a parade, and maybe a visit with Santa, if I can figure out where he will be (the last two stores that sponsored him are gone now.)

Sunday is church and rehearsal for DD's part in our church's "Journey to Bethlehem" production -- she'll be an angel next weekend.

Thanks for the update, Susan -- I'll PM my address to you now.
The Following User Says Thank You to sakura-panda For This Useful Post:
susauehl (12-07-2012)