View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 11:18 PM   #2
Knit On!
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Montana
Posts: 27,765
Thanks: 160
Thanked 6,457 Times in 6,038 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to suzeeq
Raglan is just the name for the shoulder and sleeve construction. The 'raglan decreases' are simply k2tog or ssk that make the edge.

What's the name of the pattern? We might be able to explain a little better knowing which one it is.
sue- knitting heretic

suzeeq is offline   Reply With Quote