View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 10:46 AM   #3
Turning the Heel
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 760
Thanks: 47
Thanked 161 Times in 129 Posts
Interjecting a question here...................why don't they just call it a yarn over, if that's what it actually is??? Why use the more confusing "yarn forward" at all??

Is "yarn forward" used by British pattern writers? Or some other country??

knitcindy is offline   Reply With Quote