View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 09:00 PM   #2
Jan in CA
Mod Squad
Jan in CA's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 38,158
Thanks: 1,723
Thanked 8,979 Times in 7,324 Posts
Welcome to Knitting Help!

What you're doing is called stockinette and that's what it does. Sometimes you can do a border and it will help, but a very narrow scarf may still curl a little. Look in the How-to Forum and there is a sticky thread at the top of the page about it.

When asking questions ALWAYS post the name and a link for the pattern if you have it.

NEW! KH knitting video archive

Jan in CA is offline   Reply With Quote