Thread: help please
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 10:29 PM   #6
Knit On!
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Montana
Posts: 27,765
Thanks: 160
Thanked 6,457 Times in 6,038 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to suzeeq
Yes, it decreases 3 stitches to 1 - slip 2 (as if to knit 2 tog), k1 then pass both slip sts over together. It's called a centered double decrease.
sue- knitting heretic

suzeeq is offline   Reply With Quote