View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 11:56 AM   #5
sakura-panda
Turning the Heel

Originally Posted by KristinMei View Post
Thanks for setting up the new thread! Do you need my address?

I've been on spring break this week and have been reveling in doing nothing! In reality, I've done quite a bit of school work and other little projects around the house, but it's nice to be able to relax a little.

I still have your address from Calico Kitty and if you've moved -- I hope your mail is getting forwarded! I'm dropping it off to the post office after work tonight -- my post office has an after hours postage station so I can send it even though they will be closed when I get there -- hopefully you get it early next week.

It's always nice to get caught up on things without the pressure of some other deadline or schedule hanging over your head. I'm glad you had a relatively relaxing week! I'm ready to get out and away for awhile and am looking forward to seeing some new sights.

I started Collie Cuddle last night -- continental, since if I mess up and I can frog and it only affects my own work. It's going pretty well so far. Relatively slowly, but not much slower than my usual knitting, and no dropped stitches, so that's good.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sakura-panda For This Useful Post:
susauehl (03-23-2013)