View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 10:30 AM   #7
butlersabroad
Knitting the Flap

Originally Posted by ABC's Mom View Post
If you ever get to the west side of our great state of MI, there are several good LYS in the Grand Rapids area.
I bought some Malibrigo yarn for a sweater at a LYS in Austin where my daughter lives, can't wait to get started on it.
The colors in the yarn you bought are very pretty. Good choice.
We usually whiz right past Grand Rapids on our way to Holland! In fairness, we're loaded up with camping gear, have kayaks on the roof and bikes on back too and really don't want to try and stop!! But if you know of any yarn stores in Holland let me know!

My colour choice would have been one of the two green colours they had, or the orange/red/gold sunset colour way. I wouldn't have picked this one, which is why I let Andrew do it, that way I get something that's going to be great but I wouldn't naturally be drawn to... even though it's beautiful.

I've decided on the Autumn Garden wrist warmers and have been viewing Amy's videos for the best M1, think I'll use the M1L. I saw David's thread about this too, no hole. Just about to cast on and do the rib, will (hopefully) be back later with a progress report!!

OTN:
Cool Cabled Bag For Me
Rhombus Socks For Me
Stripey Jays Socks For Me
butlersabroad is offline   Reply With Quote