View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 10:12 AM   #10
sakura-panda
Turning the Heel

Originally Posted by KristinMei View Post
Good luck with the continental. I learned to knit continental and haven't tried anything else yet.
Originally Posted by Lizars1735 View Post
Good luck with continental. I switched from English to continental and I like it better. Much less motion on the knit stitch.

Thanks! I've been so busy this week getting ready for spring break that I haven't been working on it. I may take it to swim class with me tonight -- I usually don't because it is so *humid* in the bleachers that the yarn seems extra sticky and I don't like that.

Maybe I'll take it on vacation with me and then mail it out from wherever I am when I finish! That could be fun!

We're going to Kentucky, and I don't know if it's the season or if it's always like this, but all the attractions we are visiting are closed by 6 pm. I'm not used to getting enforced downtime like that. By the time we have dinner and all, it won't be a lot of free time, but since we're usually in bed by 10 or 11 (after getting the kids down around 9 or 10) we'll still have a lot of idle time.

I'm taking my computer, so I can do some scrapbooking and journaling about our day, but I can spare some time to work on this blanket too.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote