Thread: Coconut Oil
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 12:02 AM   #21
GrumpyGramma
Grafting the Toe

Thanked 2,984 Times in 2,504 Posts
I get a teaspoon from my silverware drawer and scoop out a rounded spoonful. The CO is solid and not packed down but very well rounded, so may 1 to 1 1/2 tsp. My DD gave me the ends of 2 cans. This is the "deodorized" stuff, the other is not "deodorized" and more liquidy so I'll be able to measure it more accurately, more easily. I honestly didn't think it would help so I wasn't real careful about measuring. I think I'll start being more careful. Today I also decided to cut my 4 caps of turmeric back to 3.

I know it's spring now, the days are longer and there is more daylight, we even had sun today and some other days since I started taking the CO daily. Spring and longer days make me feel better. I haven't noticed this much difference so rapidly before so I'm even doing better besides physically. I can't give too much credit to the weather for my joints doing better simply because it's still been damp and rainy and that contributes to more problems.

I've been thinking of other ways of taking the CO. Mixed with something...peanut butter?

GrumpyGramma is online now   Reply With Quote