View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 04:23 PM   #4
Working the Gusset
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,884
Thanks: 236
Thanked 676 Times in 632 Posts
GG: I've seen "yfrn" spelled out as "yarn forward round needle," and, yes, it's a yo that is supposed to get you ready for a purl stitch next, but I ignore all those fancy directions (yfrn and yrn, etc. etc.) and just do a regular ol' yo and then go right into my knit or purl stitch.

As far as I can tell, the different abbreviations for a yo really just confuse people more than they help them.
Antares is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Antares For This Useful Post:
justplaincharlotte (04-07-2013)