Thread: yay happy me!
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 11:19 PM   #16
Turning the Heel
jinxnit55's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Truckee, Calif.
Posts: 685
Thanks: 300
Thanked 289 Times in 260 Posts
There are people called occupational therapists who your doctor can refer you to. They can help you strengthen your hands, if it comes down to that. I saw one when I had a complicated finger fracture, and my favorite part was when she put my hand in a warm paraffin bath, and then massaged it! Yow! It was awesome!
jinxnit55 is offline   Reply With Quote