Thread: yay happy me!
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 07:32 AM   #17
1st Leg of the Journey
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 237
Thanks: 80
Thanked 44 Times in 33 Posts
Originally Posted by jinxnit55 View Post
There are people called occupational therapists who your doctor can refer you to. They can help you strengthen your hands, if it comes down to that. I saw one when I had a complicated finger fracture, and my favorite part was when she put my hand in a warm paraffin bath, and then massaged it! Yow! It was awesome!
I know this sounds stupid, but I feel a little silly walking into the GP and going "Hi yeah my hands hurt from knitting. Refer me to Occupational Therapy wont you?"

Just to add:tried the bamboo and all i can say is they dont help either. aaah

Last edited by ad2knit : 04-09-2013 at 10:48 AM.
ad2knit is offline   Reply With Quote