View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 12:47 PM   #3
Antares
Working the Gusset

I dunno--just 30 minutes? There's no way you could look at all the yarn in that amount of time, nor could you find all the yarn you wanted to buy, get it to the register, and check out before your time was up.

Or maybe that's just me: I spend lots of time picking up several balls of yarn, carrying them around with me, setting them down (back where they belong, of course), picking up other balls of yarn, carrying them around for awhile, and then setting them down to go get the first yarn I picked up (repeat that whole scenario many times over until I'm half crazy). Somehow I think that carrying yarn around helps me make up my mind (it doesn't so don't bother trying it).

So, I say you'd better change your wish to an hour--or two hours--just to be on the safe side (if any of the "yarn angels" are listening--yoohoo).

Until you get your wish, I'll just say how impressed I've been with Yarn Paradise. Although they haven't gotten my yarn here in two days (as they claim), they are still faster than many of the online stores in the States. Since YP is in Turkey, I can forgive them--that's a long ways from here.

I ordered 34 balls of yarn (various kinds) and paid $66 for yarn and shipping. That works out to about $1.94 per ball of yarn. Of course, some of that yarn was on sale, but they have lots of sale items and lots of variety, so finding something you want that's on sale isn't that difficult. The yarn's not here yet, but when it arrives, I'll let you know what I think of its quality.
Antares is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Antares For This Useful Post:
jinxnit55 (04-13-2013), N0obKnitter (04-10-2013)