View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 07:47 PM   #6
debminerva
1st Leg of the Journey

Originally Posted by Antares View Post
Welcome to the wonderful world of crochet. If I'm not mistaken, you already knit, right? If so, adding crochet to your skill set is a great idea!

I mostly knit hats, but there are some nice crocheted ones out there. I assume you've already looked on Ravelry???

ETA: Thanks FLinPJ's! I was just hoping you would add in your links and/or suggestions. You've certainly been crocheting some nice things lately.
Yes, I'm a self-taught knitter, but I took a class at my LYS to learn to crochet (mainly just to do edges for my knitted blankets). However, a co-worker who crochets got me hooked (no pun intended!) on hats.

I was actually in the middle of knitting an afghan when I got the bug to work on a crochet project. I'm on my second hat (it's all single crochet stitches) but I really want to add some new patterns since I'm in love with crochet right now.

I spent all last night looking at ravelry but I thought I would ask the lovely people here in case there was a really great (easy) pattern that someone would offer up.

My blogs: The Original Grumpbump and The Daily Delilah

I'm on Ravelry as: debminerva

debminerva is offline   Reply With Quote