View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 01:09 PM   #14
sheldon
KH Geek
Site Admin

Thanked 1,476 Times in 527 Posts
The needles arrived late Friday. I haven't had a chance to get them in the site yet. Amy is at a workshop this weekend, so I'm charged with entertaining the 4 year old. Hopefully I will get them in the store on Monday.

Originally Posted by GrumpyGramma View Post
*waiting with bated breath*
A question: Will the Shop here reflect the sale price WEBS currently has on some needle sets?
I took a look at Web's. Of the kits that they have on sale, we are only offering one in common: The Nova Deluxe set. We will be stocking the Cubics Deluxe and Dreamz Deluxe, as well as a 3 needle sampler set.

Their price on the Nova Deluxe is hard to beat, and I don't think we will be matching their 39th anniversary sale price. We can't really compete on price with Webs. They're in a completely different league and business model than KH. KH is primarily a free resource and community and our shop is a way for folks who use the site to say "thanks" if they so wish. But there's certainly no expectation.

We will be offering the needles with free shipping, like we do currently with the Denise needles.

Originally Posted by GrumpyGramma View Post
and another: Will you charge me Washington state sales tax? Some places do, some places don't.
We're only required to collect sales tax in our home state of Massachusetts. Orders shipped to every other state/country are exempt.

Thanks for asking!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sheldon For This Useful Post:
GrumpyGramma (04-14-2013), Jan in CA (04-14-2013), N0obKnitter (04-14-2013), salmonmac (04-14-2013)