View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 04:06 PM   #10
sheldon
KH Geek
Site Admin

Thanked 1,485 Times in 529 Posts
Originally Posted by GrumpyGramma View Post
Add Speed Demon Service to your list of enticements. I just got the email, the order I placed this morning has already been shipped. Show offs.

ETA I can't believe I forgot to say Thank You! as that was the purpose of the post in the first place.
And THANK YOU! We hope you love the Novas. They look great.

Originally Posted by N0obKnitter View Post
It took only two business days for me to get my Denise and I live in Colorado!
I always appreciate businesses that ship promptly. So whenever possible we try to get the order out the door on the same day. On most week days, orders placed before 1 or 2PM will typically make it out in the mail.

Originally Posted by Jan in CA View Post
I tried to order the sampler, but there was a problem. Don't know if if was due to PayPal or being on my iPad. I order all the time from here though so who knows. I'll try from my computer.
I think I tracked the issue down to a paypal address mis-match. If the address you enter in on the website doesn't match what paypal has on file for you, paypal rejects the transaction. It's frustrating because they don't make it know to the customer that that's the problem. Double check that the addresses are correct and match on both the KH shop and paypal. Hope that does the trick!

Originally Posted by N0obKnitter View Post
My browser barfed and I couldn't order after that. Hopefully Sheldon can email you a PayPal invoice, too.
I'm not sure what happened when you tried to order. Paypal is a strange beast sometimes. But I'm glad we were able to work it out and get your needles to you. Thanks again!

Originally Posted by Antares View Post
OH! You're sooooo bad!!!!
Nonetheless, thanks for this information. Darn it! I don't need anymore needles, though!
These needles are AMAZING! EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE needs a pair.

Last edited by sheldon : 04-17-2013 at 05:00 PM.
sheldon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sheldon For This Useful Post:
N0obKnitter (04-17-2013)