View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 01:24 PM   #1
Ribbing the Cuff
PurpleDolphinGirl's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 37
Thanks: 4
Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
Stitch/pattern name?
I know there's a way to knit something in such a manner that you can "cross-stitch" (not the right term, but I think you know what I'm trying to say) a design on when pattern is ccomplete. But what is that stitch/pattern called? I want to make my hubby a hat and then add the IH International Harvester design on it.
PurpleDolphinGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PurpleDolphinGirl For This Useful Post:
Demaemiaingehbf (05-07-2013)