View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 10:57 PM   #15
GrumpyGramma
Grafting the Toe

Thanked 2,989 Times in 2,507 Posts
Oh my, I got side tracked and haven't done anything with the bag for a while. I'll post another photo but the color thing is driving me mad(der?)! I've been making a bunny rabbit and deciding I don't like how the pattern is written or the size needles I used and started over doing it on smaller needles and my way...starting with a provisional cast on instead of picking up stitches for the head after the body is mostly done...and then I ran out of stuffing and had to go get some, realized I'd done the tail wrong and ripped out some stitches...lots of phun. Yesterday I got all my yarn (well, most of it) put away in and on top of a cupboard with doors. Today was a Storybook Ballet Fairy Tale Tea, I never expected to see ballet done to Baby Elephant Walk. It was great! Anyhow, the bag is knitted and I made some icords for handles but think I don't want to use them. I need to do a lining. It's most definitely a learning piece. You can see the tension thing was a learning process. The colors are so wrong they make me cringe. Maybe I'll skip finishing it and just do another.
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bag bad colors rsz.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	56656  

GrumpyGramma is offline   Reply With Quote