View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 05:50 AM   #2
Mod Squad
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 11,325
Thanks: 836
Thanked 4,136 Times in 3,778 Posts
The yarn forward followed by the knit stitches is also called a yarn over. Here's a video that may help. (There's a video for continental knitters on the Glossary page too.)
The yarn over will give you a loop over the needle and if you add up all the stitches plus the loops from the yarn overs, it's 35sts, (27+8 yarn overs).
It should be very similar to the yarn over or yfwd that you did on row 3 but instead of the k2tog you have knit sittiches.
Knitting Help Videos Here!-
salmonmac is online now   Reply With Quote