FO Amelia Earhart Aviator Cap
With special thanks to my lovely daughter who allowed me to take her picture and post it here.
It took a while, but the hat is done, washed and dried, and I got pictures. I used Little Grins yarn, 60% cotton, 40% acrylic, machine wash and dry. The machine wash and dry was crucial. If the intended recipient loses her hair and wears it, she would cry if it got ruined in the wash. It took about 50 grams.
The pattern was horrible as written! If I do it again, I'll make some notes and work from them. It's not the the way that the hat goes together is bad, it's just that the pattern is so badly written.
Happiness is catching that dropped stitch while it's still fixable..