View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 10:34 AM   #2
flyboydc10
Ribbing the Cuff

Originally Posted by knitcindy View Post
About 25 years ago I bought a booklet/pamphlet with 2 knitting and 2 crochet patterns for baby blankets in it. I probably threw it away when it got torn up. Now I want another one, but I can't even remember the name of the company that printed it!!

Does anyone know of any websites that I could use for my search to find it?? This is soooooooo frustrating!!

One of the crochet blankets was made of little granny squares that only had 1 round of color and the outer round was white. One of the knit patterns was a lacy pattern in all yellow. The other knit pattern was like a feather/fan pattern in green/yellow/white.

I'm not sure even what words to search with!! Any hints/tips will REALLY be appreciated/needed!!!!!

Thanks so much!
knitcindy
That's going to be hard since 25 years ago the internet was just starting to come out, and unless someone scanned it you are going to have a problem finding it.... Do you remember the name at all? You can try and google a double knit/ crochet and see if maybe it will come up. I would also try your local library and see if maybe they can get it.