View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 07:59 PM   #39
claireweber
Working the Gusset

Originally Posted by jinxnit55 View Post
I have a set of Kitchen Craft stainless steel cookware and it is fantastic! My folks had a set when I was growing up, so when it came time to get my own stuff, I was dismayed by how expensive it was. Luckily, a roommate of mine decided to spring for a set. Then she lost her job so I took over the payments on the set, so it became mine.

It's pretty amazing stuff, because you can stack it on burners and the heat goes through the core up through all the pots. It saves vitamins and minerals in the food because you don't have to add much water.

We also have cast iron skillets, and a dutch oven that we bake sourdough bread in. I figure that between the two kinds I am set for life! (Kitchen Craft has a lifetime guarantee). If the house ever catches on fire I will try to make it out w/ the Kitchen Craft!
Wow! I checked out the Kitchen Craft cookware, lucky you, to have purchased up this set when you were young, so many years to enjoy it. I hope you have taken out insurance protection for it in case of fire Were you born in 1955? I was wondering b/c of the name you use.
claireweber is offline   Reply With Quote