View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 07:17 PM   #12
Woofens
Turning the Heel

Send a message via AIM to Woofens Send a message via MSN to Woofens Send a message via Yahoo to Woofens Send a message via Skype™ to Woofens
Originally Posted by justplaincharlotte View Post
So am I!

Re: pattern/knitting purchases...
Husband rues the day I found I had a LYS *and* I could still buy yarn online. So does my closet space.
Had my grown daughter not moved out, my knitting books and yarn would have nowhere to live.
I can't wait to work those sets up for the er, ahem ...girls...in my family. Only one of us qualifies as a girl, being a teen. The rest of us are girls at heart.
We have 6 of us in a house that is only 2 bedrooms plus a Sun porch. The porch is closed off and the 2 teenage girls share it, the boys share a room, and of course Jeff and I share a room. We have absolutely no space for storage, so I am seriously limiting myself. I have a large reusable grocery bag I keep my yarn in, so I can't get out of control. Lol! I've got a baby blanket I want to make for my niece, so no yarn til it's done. Once I'm a sure this isn't a flash in the pan hobby, Jeff says he will find a way to store yarn etc for me. This way I can't go yarn wild like I want too!

Can't wait to see your FO' s!!

http://www.ravelry.com/people/Woofens

The only difference between an experienced knitter and new knitter is that the experienced knitter makes bigger mistakes faster. Be bold; there are no terrible consequences in knitting.

Stephanie Pearl-McPhee

OTN:
Blocks in Blocks Afgan for Taz
Pet snuggles for charity
BonBons fingerless mitts for Sarah
Dorm socks for Skye-finished
Dallas Cowboys Man Hat for John
and as always, dish cloths.
Woofens is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Woofens For This Useful Post:
justplaincharlotte (08-09-2013)