View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 01:08 PM   #8
ABC's Mom
Knitting the Flap

Originally Posted by butlersabroad View Post
So what did you buy? You're going to have to take some pics and show us.
Oh my!!
Let's see..
I got one kind from Kollage called Riveting Sport that's made from recycled blue jeans in a dark blue. That's for a sleeveless top with a lace bottom part.
Baby Boom, from Fiesta that's a hand dyed variegated super wash Merino in blues, purple, dark fushia, and light rust. That's for a cardigan vest.
A tie dyed type bright colored skein in blues and light greens from Miss Babs for a shawl called Hitchhiker.
Another one from Miss Babs in three colors, black, light gray, and variegated in gray, black, a smidgen of white, with splashes of bright blue and dark purple. That's for an Intarsia sweater if I can find a pattern I like.
Then a single skein from Knitting Rose, called Swiss Bloom in various shades of lighter blues that I'm going to make a scarf out of.
And lastly another one from Fiesta that I had to order the colors, for a chevron capped sleeved top done in blues, brown and tans.
I can't get my camera to download to my computer for some reason, but will try my iPhone and see if I can get that to work.
ABC's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ABC's Mom For This Useful Post:
butlersabroad (08-12-2013)