View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 11:09 AM   #74
sakura-panda
Turning the Heel

I have a poor photo that I took with my phone on the front seat of my car. LOL It was an "in case I don't take a better picture" photo and I haven't taken another one yet.

This is the basket rib stitch, I believe, using Bernat Handicrafter Candy Shoppe in Red Licorice. It is laying on a log cabin baby blanket that I knit finished a year ago (two or three year project) and my NOOK (9") tablet for size, which isn't such a common object that it makes a good reference. However, I thought the teal looked nice against the red.

I went to JoAnn's and I bought a new yarn needle with a bigger eye -- didn't use it -- and then found my crochet hook over the weekend -- it is blue, size F. Still have dangling ends to weave in because I keep expecting to have an opportunity but don't. (I should have brought it with me today because I should have the opportunity tonight, but forgot.)

While I was at JoAnn's, I looked for more yarn because I would like one more skein each of Chocolate and White Chocolate and they still had the display -- but it was completely empty! Those sold out quick -- I guess I'm not the only one that likes Handicrafter.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote