Thread: Pattern help
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 05:20 PM   #27
gcp
Ribbing the Cuff

The quest continues....
Okay - I promise - last question - Is it me or is this pattern really confusing...

Okay - still working on the back; med size. Started the shoulder decreases at Row 103 (row 13 of the Fleurette pattern). (there is an inch or so of finishing which gets me to the 15 inches)

Row 103: (row 13 of Fleurette) Bind off 4 stitches (87 remaining)...PM for decrease stitches 6 total
Row 104: (row 14 of Fleurette) Bind off 4 stitches (83 remaining)...PM for decrease stitches 6 total

Stitches on Needle look like: 6 stitches.(for decrease)...71 stitches(for pattern)....6 stitches(for decrease)

Row 105: (Row 1 of Horse Shoe lace): Working pattern over 71 stitches ... Here is where my confusion lies --- pattern calls for multiple of 26 plus 13. BUT works out as 1 (1st stitch)...11..15...11...15...11...7...

What am I doing wrong? I have the pattern scanned but the pdf is too big to attach to this email. happy to send it to you if there is another way -

My apologies .for the incessant questions - I just love this sweater and am making it for my sister for Christmas (she chose it)...

So appreciate your help -

Last question - Can I make a donation to this site? Not sure how or if you are funded but I would be honored to do so as without you and this site I would be completely lost -

Warm Regards,

Gretchen .
gcp is offline   Reply With Quote