Thread: Felting Solved
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 10:26 PM   #8
amy
Administrator
Site Admin

Hi Jouf,

It might be your firewall... sometimes they'll block images, treating them as if they were advertisements. (According to Sheldon. I don't know a thing about it! LOL)

I just double-checked everything, and the images are definitely there! (and not just cached on my computer.)

The only other thing I can think of is if you've got a slow connection, and are just not giving them enough time to load....

Amy

‎"There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and it will be lost. The world will not have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is nor how valuable nor how it compares with other expressions. It is your business to keep it yours clearly and directly, to keep the channel open. You do not even have to believe in yourself or your work. You have to keep yourself open and aware to the urges that motivate you. Keep the channel open."
Martha Graham
amy is offline   Reply With Quote