View Single Post
Old 02-06-2005, 06:23 AM   #6
Egeria
Knitting the Flap

Send a message via MSN to Egeria Send a message via Yahoo to Egeria
kmmcall I am forever looking at beautiful wool and wondering what I can do with it! I usually buy two skeins (unless they are buy 3 get one free!!) as I can always do a hat or scarf (or socks) with two. Although sometimes I'd buy three or more!

Jouf, I'm going to finish up my cardigan just as soon as I can then get started on the white (well, mine will be cerise) top. I want to be able to wear it when I go home in August!

Yellowness I'm the same way. I have different projects that I take to different places. Some I will knit up at work, others at class, while some stay at home. I do try to keep it to three at a time though! Otherwise I wouldn't get anything finished! I have a huge 'up and coming' list that just keeps growing! That apple green wool sounds lovely, you'll have to show us what you make with that!

Anyway, it's a grey wintery day here in Dublin, so I'm going to stay in, wrap up, drink coffee and knit to my hearts content!