View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 01:02 AM   #56
amy
Administrator
Site Admin

Hi Anne,
Thanks for your enthusiasm. The DVD will include instruction on the basics, and as many projects as I can fit. I've been so busy with the site, that I'm still just in the planning stages on the DVD! But I do plan on beginning shooting soon, hopefully next week.

My plan at the moment is demostrate making a sweater, a pair of mittens (maybe even gloves), and some felted slippers, which are knit exactly like socks (so that's like two projects in one). The more I think about it, the more I want to include! I can only fit so much material on the DVD, though. ...Anything you'd like to see included?

I may end up doing a beginner DVD, and an additional intermediate/advanced DVD, just so I can fit all the projects I want to fit!

I can't really say yet when it will be ready. My original plan was for January, but I've been so busy with the site!

I've actually just hired a part time helper, so that will free me up a lot, to focus on the project. It is possible that it will be done in late March, but it could be another couple months, if I get ambitious with the projects!

I sure am looking forward to devoting more time to it soon! Thanks for your interest, and for your patience! I hope I won't make you wait too long!

Amy

‎"There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and it will be lost. The world will not have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is nor how valuable nor how it compares with other expressions. It is your business to keep it yours clearly and directly, to keep the channel open. You do not even have to believe in yourself or your work. You have to keep yourself open and aware to the urges that motivate you. Keep the channel open."
Martha Graham
amy is offline   Reply With Quote