View Single Post
Old 03-19-2005, 05:16 PM   #4
MommaBear
Ribbing the Cuff

Re: Keeping track of needles
Originally Posted by Hildegard_von_Knittin
my LYS printed up new business cards, and on the back there's a chart to write down what needle sizes you have... i was like GENIUS! Now I'll never forget what size needles I need! (yes this was new to me, i'm a dork, i know) So i took it a step further and made a bigger version to put with my patterns and etc so I could tell right away if I had or didn't have something. SO, I thought I'd share, just to show you all that I'm not bad all the time. Since I can't upload (the .doc extension isn't allowed) PM me your email addy if you'd like it. I even put a pretty knitty clip art picture on it :-)
Someone e-mailed me a chart like this a month ago! I downloaded it, but have yet to fill it in!!!
It would be nice to get it in a business card size though, so it's something you could just have with you and carry around easily so you always know! LOL!!
Especially since I am an impulse buyer. I will walk into a store to buy things for one project, all organized with list in hand. But hten I'll see a book/pattern/priject I like and want to buy al the materials for that too! LOL!!!
I need to have a list in my purse so I don't buy the same needles more than once, or even twice ... and once, 3 times! Whoops! Good thing I save receipts to retunr things LOL!