View Single Post
Old 04-26-2005, 05:26 PM   #4
rebecca
Grafting the Toe

vic, vic,vic..... :XX: U can go to LYS & try out the denises and the boyes and the boyes colors may be prettier.....but, I, like kelly...STAND BY MY DENISES!! If color is what may sway u to buy...think of the color of the YARN that u will be knitting (much more comfortably and faster, i might add) on your denises. Ok, let me tell u something stupid I did...I've been working on this afghan for a few weeks (2 really...1 week I didn't even knit)...so I decide to use a suze 10 circ, like it calls for...BUT...in walks my stupidity...(make yourself at home )....I get out a set of bates that i used to use all of the time (before my denises) and i can't stop the curling (not even with the hot water)...and do u know when I finally changed to my denises? ...LAST NITE!!! I was absolutely shocked with myself (in my defense...i have periods of stupidity bc I'm going thru early menopause...that sounds good, right?!).
All that said to tell u that i am now happily knitting with my denises...doing so swiftly, comfortably...and no twisty cords!!
AND denises are less expensive!!
Just don't let all of my boughts of stupidity over the last 2 weeks influence u against the denises, k!? (for reall...I have a very good reason, it's just kinda personal)
THE DENISE INTERCHANGEABLES ARE THE BEST
I need for these guys and knitpicks to pay me for ads...lol!!

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."

Whimsical Knitting
Whimsical Knitting Designs

I'm Becka on Ravelry!
rebecca is offline   Reply With Quote