Thread: Raglan Seams??
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2005, 03:19 PM   #2
Knitting the Flap
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Calgary AB Canada
Posts: 361
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to KatyKoolkat
Hi Becky:

As I am knitting a cardigan that has raglan sleeves, I can tell you with some degree of certainty what they are!!! Raglan sleeves are the kind that are on a slant from the sleeve (not on the shoulder, but come in the front and back on a slant). Here's an even better idea...look at this link:

Do you see how the sleeves are black and the body of the sweater is grey (of course this pic is black and white, but you can get the idea)? The ragaln part of the sleeve is the seam that goes from the top of the shoulder diagonally.

As far as knitting it in the round, I can't help. Sorry!! Pls reply and let me know if that helped at all.

KatyKoolkat is offline   Reply With Quote