View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 05:49 AM   #4
rebecca
Grafting the Toe

I already did exactly that! Put the 19" cord (I was really needing it at the time); the broken adapter; the $! & told em what was going on...i was knitting...lol! then i took it directly out to the mail...here I am in my pjs, with my brace one & with crutches...Lonnie didn't want me to go out alone (don't know why...very ssafe neighborhood)...but...here's the deal...I was protected...very well you've seen the pic of Sally below my name...well, she weighs like 12-14 lbs (supposed to be 10 1/2...her humans have been giving her tooo many treats....so she goes on the non diet...eat right way of life with us now...lol...our bad eating habits have infected the fam!!)....anyway...I was well :devil: protected on our short walk to the mail box....pitty the fool that messed with me!!! She's my baby, but thinks I'm her baby!! She spends all day with me bc I stay at home...so we have a very close bond that cannot be penetrated..lol Kelly...how long did it take to get your denise stuff back?
tomorrow (well in a few hours) I MUST make myself knit this afghan...so u won't hear much from me
so.... and

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."

Whimsical Knitting
Whimsical Knitting Designs

I'm Becka on Ravelry!

rebecca is offline   Reply With Quote