View Single Post
Old 06-05-2005, 10:35 PM   #4
rebecca
Grafting the Toe

Silver.... that tote!! which one is it? I mean what pattern. I've got the wool of the andes to do booga, french market bag & sophie....I felted the one that's in the original SnB...marsupial tote, or something, but i think i let it agitate too long & the vertical 'stripes' from the twists r crooked & for the life of me i couldn't straighten them out when I blocked...and it's smalled than the one in SnB...i used a size too small on needles ..I realized that....when...when?...when i was done, of course...lol...but it still got me hooked on felting....there is the coolest pattern, but i don't know the name of it...i'm gonna look for it & if I find it, I'll post it
http://www.knitkit.com/OregonTotes.htm this is not the exact post I was looking for .... I was looking for a very distinctive felted lucy bag, but was not able to find the one i was looking for....altho, there r many lucy bags out there...all very cool
should i run across the lucy bag i will post it for u & copy it...which i thought i had done.. ...guess not!!
have a great week

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."

Whimsical Knitting
Whimsical Knitting Designs

I'm Becka on Ravelry!

rebecca is offline   Reply With Quote