Thread: Mitered Squares
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005, 05:50 PM   #13
DotMom61
Grafting the Toe

Send a message via AIM to DotMom61 Send a message via MSN to DotMom61 Send a message via Yahoo to DotMom61
Originally Posted by KellyK
Hey, Julie! How do you like that book? Are there any loopy bath rugs in it? If so, Do you have a way to scan or take a pic & pm me with it? Ive been trying to decide whether or not to buy that book from Amazon, but I REALLY WISH they would let you see pics of all the patterns. NONE of my local book stores have it in stock....etc etc etc blah blah blah!
OK, Kelly -- I know you're in Cancun and that this post is 2 months old, but I just ran across a method and yarns in Interweave Knits that I think would make a really cool bathrug. Check out this pattern. It's actually for a bath mitt -- which also looks really nice -- but if you read through the section on how to weave the "pigtail" cotton in with the knit cotton, it sounds to me like it would make a really nice plushy (although not loopy) bath rug!

Did you ever get the Knitted Rugs book?? Did you try the loopy bath rug?

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. | Albert Einstein
DotMom61 is offline   Reply With Quote