Thread: Newsboy Cap
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2005, 10:09 PM   #8
rebecca
Grafting the Toe

Originally Posted by Aello
Thank you for that thread. I missed that one I really appreciate it.

On a side note has anyone ever ordered anything from http://www.knitting-warehouse.com before? I am usually a bit hesitant to order things from companies I don't know.

thanks again Julie
My sweetness (Lonnie) just ordered all of my new single point needles from them & we were very pleased. The prices couldn't be beaten anywhere we looked for what we were looking for anyway, Susan Bates Quicksilver 14" single points. I'm so pleased that they carried all of the needles AND the circs, so we will order my Quicksilver 16" and 24" circs from them, too...for my new venture; 2 socks on 2 circs. Overall, a great experience and I've heard nothing but praise about them over on KR, too.
I'm glad that you've chosen to go with the 'Newsboy Cap' from KnittingVault.com bc my friend that designed this one is an excellent knitter and has been knitting for ...oh...2, 300 years....lol; that's the way it seems bc she seems to know EVERYTHING that there ever was to know about knitting!! I've felt like a knitter that's growing up here lately bc I've had the same answers that she has had about some technique questions..lol! She's really good; but I'm pretty sure not quite that old!

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."

Whimsical Knitting
Whimsical Knitting Designs

I'm Becka on Ravelry!
rebecca is offline   Reply With Quote